Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pear pickers


In preparation for hurricane Rita, besides getting gas, shutters for windows, water, generator, etc, etc, etc. We also got to pick pears!!! It was fun although one hit my head, another my neck, another my legs, arms and the rest of my body pretty hard and I'll be bruised for the rest of the month....

Here are some pictures...Please help us pray for all those who don't have a home, for all those who have to evacuate yet again....and for all the poor and marginalized. Let's pray that Rita decreases her strenght and that God increases our faith.


¡Dios mio, en Ti confiamos!

3 comments:

Amandita said...

Hehe, I like the pear-picking pictures! Cute!
I also pray that you and the Sisters stay well during the hurricane....

edwardflynn7468 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
louisfisher51437781 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.