Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pictures from the novitiate


Greetings from the cream of the crop of the Community. One of our greatest treasures and a great canasta player!


Henceforth now you will be known as Sr. Mary Helga...

I received the veil!!!


I want to be accepted as a novice of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament.


Entrance to chapel, September 12, 2006, Memorial of the Most Holy Nae of Mary. To my left is Superior General, Sr. Maria Irma Gonzalez. To my right is my novitiate director, Sr. Maria Elizabeth Brehony.

4 comments:

Susan Rose, CSJP said...

Congratulations!!!!

puella said...

Congratulations Sr. Mary Helga! *bouncebouncebounce*

brandelynmarie said...

Hi Sister! Major congratulations! All us phatmassers are so happy for you! I'm liking the veil!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Sister Mary Helga, You look so happy.!!!
God Bless