Tuesday, October 17, 2006



The week was essentially necessary, a profound conversation with Him, I felt his touch, his gentleness, his ever loving countenance contemplating me.

I dreamt with a mountain. I dreamt with a cementery. I got lost. I dreamt with the devil. I told him: "Get back Satan! I am not afraid of you!" I never invoked the name of Jesus, but the evil one knew I was clothed with Christ. The river was crystal clear. I could see the river stones like the ones of my childhood when I bathed in the river behind my great-grandmother's mill, not for nothing was it called "Purification River" How appropriate! The gate to the cemetery was locked, but the power of God dissipated the fear. God conquered.

I don't know what will become of the week, or where Spirit will take me. I just know I am ready to unfold. So ready.

No comments: