Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Sr. Mary Rose!



Today is the ? birthday of Sr. Mary Rose (of our Sister community in Cleveland, Ohio)
Who would think this sweet little baby would become an Incarnate Word Sister?

Sister Mary Rose serves her community as part of the Leadership team. We pray for them as they prepare for Chapter this year (we are right behind them, ours is next summer!)



This is my favorite picture of Sister. I meet with Sr. Mary Rose and Sr. Rose Miriam some summers and we have journaling parties. I find that journaling clarifies my thoughts. I am so glad to have a couple of journaling friends!

Happy Birthday to my Sister in Christ. May God bless you and keep you!

1 comment:

mary rose said...

Thank you, Helga! You made my day! Gosh, what happened to that cute little curious one?!