Saturday, August 11, 2007


Hi! I haven't posted anything since I came back. I had an emergency oral surgery and I'm just getting back on my feet. I vaguely remember someone saying to offer up the pain but I was so miserable I couldn't even put a prayer together....or ask for mercy. But, I'm back and i am so excited to announce that next week, August 15 we will have a new novice! As Theresa, our postulant will start the novitiate.


We will be together in the canonical year but I get to make vows first (my canonical year was reversed so that we could be together.)


I will leave you with this picture of my studies this summer. From left to right are Sr. Magdalene (Africa), Sr. Mary Helga (US) Sr. Wanda (Argentina) and Sr. Maria Elena (Mexico) playing for the last Mass of the Matelian Studies this summer in Mexico City.


3 comments:

sr betsy said...

Hey - you're wearing a black veil now :)

Helga said...

Oh! That is because we only wear the white one at home...but God willing I will have my own black veil next summer.

sr betsy said...

Ah....I see. Thanks for the info :)