O.K, so after going back to Brittany's blog (Salesian pre-postulant) I found out what being tagged means. So, here are the rules to the The Immaculate Conception Meme
Rules: Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
1) I am terrible at math but again, everyone who knows me KNOWS that. The random fact is that I begged my University math professor to help me out (as a senior in College). I'm brilliant but again, I can not divide, or substract. I can add and sort of multiply...He-He, that's why I either teach literature, language or tiny ones.
2) I read alot. I downloaded the reading list for a Master's Degree in Literature from some University and I am halfway through the list. I love literature, especially Iberian and Latinamerican.
3) I eat a lot of chiles. Not as Texan chillie but chile as in jalapenos, habeneros, serranos, piquin (or pitin.) I can eat as much as 20 of them in one sitting. I also grow my own.
4) I am allergic to Cinnamon. I suffer during the Christmas season when everything has cinnamon.
5) I have a minor in Translation. I translate poetry to relax.
6) I own 25 dicctionaries. I read them. I study them. One day, sitting at the doctor's office, the receptionist was so tickled at seing someone reading a dicctionary istead of a book or magazine. I say, and what is so weird about that? I try to read a section a month, right now I'm in the g section. I find 10 words I do not know, write them down and tey to use each word at least three times. By the way, I'm reading the Spanish dictionary now. I am the proud owner of a "Diccionario de la Real Academia Espanola.)
7) I study violin. A couple of weeks ago our Sister Treasurer went around the house thinking there was a cat inside. It was me tunning. I have my grandfather's violin, a 1923 John Jusek.
8) I am obsessed with Pablo Neruda's poetry. I love his Poem # 20. I use it as a mantra when I want to concentrate in something. I also dream of going to Isla Negra (he lived there) and visiting his house, now turned into a museum.
O.K, so I tagged Sr. Nicole, Sr. Helena, Sr. Julie, The Summit Dominicans, Javier (Rosas para Maria, and Sr. Teresa. I realize this isn't quite eight, but I told you I had a problem with math (truth is, I don't know that many people with blogs.)