Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been such a long time that it is hard to know where I left off. First of all, I want to wish everyone the sweetest, holiest year of your lives.


I have been busy with teaching. I am also finishing up a Montessori certification while also taking a history class at a local college (to keep up my Texas teaching certification.) I am also in formation. This is my first year in the scholasticate.


I have a lot going on, and I find that I am no longer able to keep a blog. My life is full with God, community life, ministry and studies.

Thank you for coming to visit and for writing and sharing with me/us. I will continue to pray for all of us.

If God is calling you, listen carefully...

Praised be the incarnate Word!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Helga, it's good to hear from you. Certainly we understand the many demands on your time. Might you reconsider and keep the blog, only posting when you have time, rather than "closing" the blog? Please think about it. We won't pressure you, Hermanita.

Bitte said...

This is such an interesting and touching blog! Thank you for sharing all this!